In its recent report entitled “Sizing the Cloud”, Forrester Research predicted that the global cloud computing market will achieve $241 billion in 2020, compared to just $40.7 billion in 2010. As you can see, the demand for cloud computing is growing exponentially every day. The recent high demand for the cloud brings up the question – “Why has the demand for cloud computing grown so rapidly?” The answer to this question lies in a combination of the reasons outlined below:
• Cloud computing answers the demand to access data from any device at any time from anywhere on the Internet, while maintaining information security. In essence, it helps companies become mobile.
• Because cloud computing becomes functional faster than many other systems, companies save valuable time. Cloud computing also offers a speedy recovery time.
• Decreasing IT budgets create the need to decrease overall company costs without impacting functionality.
• Businesses today need to be agile and have the ability to scale resources easily based on rapidly changing business needs. This is one of the most useful features of cloud hosting because it allows businesses to quickly adapt to new environments and requirements.
• The increased cost of power and cooling causes many companies with internal infrastructure to seek out data centers that can provide the same capabilities for them at less cost.
Such rapid cloud market growth will encourage businesses to grow and adapt to the ever-changing market conditions. Some areas of the world are slower to adopt cloud-based solutions, while in other parts, managers are eager to deploy products and services that take advantage of the power of cloud computing.
As a leading cloud hosting provider, we offer cloud hosting solutions tailored to the unique needs of your business. Our data center in Orlando provides an enterprise-level hosting environment with competitive pricing. Call 1-800-422-2936 to get a free quote and consultation with our professional staff.