Atlantic.Net is a market-leading Cloud Hosting provider that is recognized for providing exceptional business hosting service, simplifying complex technologies, and building a brand that businesses trust since 1994.
Specializing in Cloud and Virtualization Hosting Solutions, along with Colocation and Dedicated Servers, we own and operate our certified Data Center infrastructure in Orlando, Florida and are dedicated to implementing tailored hosting solutions that enable customers to enjoy the benefits of cost savings and allow them to focus on their business. We continually work to expand our hosting infrastructure and have opened additional Cloud Hosting platforms in New York, Dallas, San Francisco, Toronto and London.
NOC Support Technician – Tier II
Atlantic.Net is looking for highly motivated individuals with experience and a passion for delivering excellent technical support and great customer service. For consideration, please submit cover letter and resume to [email protected].
- As a NOC Support Technician, you will receive and troubleshoot issues related to Atlantic.Net’s product offerings.
- Fully document all work done via Atlantic.Net’s Helpdesk ticketing system.
- Communicate and follow-up with customers within acceptable time frames.
- Provide continuous monitoring of our 25,000 sq/ft data center, as well as all remote hosting sites, for any power, environment, or security related alarms while verifying customer access to the facility and collocated equipment.
- Complete required work, including but not limited to software and hardware installation, system support and maintenance, network configuration and remote management.
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and a desire to learn and improve.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks accurately.
- Ability to work holidays.
- One-to-Three years technical troubleshooting and problem solving experience.
- Previous customer service experience a plus.
- Knowledge of Linux & Windows based systems.
- Knowledge of virtualization platforms and architectures, specifically KVM and Hyper-V.
- Knowledge of PC network concepts, including routing, switching and standard Internet Protocols.
||Information Technology | Customer Service
||1+ years’ experience in IT-related field
||Monday – Friday (8am-5pm)
Sunday – Wednesday (2x 12am-8am, 2x 12am-12pm)
Wednesday – Saturday (2x 12am-8am, 2x 12am-12pm)