Atlantic.Net is a market-leading Cloud Services company with state-of-the-art data centers in New York, London, Toronto, San Francisco, Dallas, and Orlando. Over the years, we have steadily built a reputation as an exceptional hosting company, known for simplifying complex technologies, providing top-quality services, and demonstrating our trustworthiness to our clients time and time again. We have repeatedly been recognized for our work by the hosting industry, having been awarded numerous regional and national business awards. We are dedicated to promoting grassroots technology initiatives and open-source organizations.
Sales Development Representative at Atlantic.Net
Are you looking to get involved in a fast-growing industry with a growth-oriented company? Atlantic.Net is growing its Cloud Services Sales team in Orlando and is looking for Sales Development Representative to help turn our prospects into delighted customers!
The successful candidate for this role should be comfortable in a builder position – helping to design and grow the systems and procedures necessary to service prospects and existing customers for the company. In the Sales Development Representative role, you will take inbound marketing leads and work on nurturing and converting them into enthusiastic customer along with searching for leads and prospects of your own.
We are looking for positive, energetic people who choose success. Technical knowledge is not required but is a plus. We are primarily looking for people who have a positive, can-do attitude that like to delight customers with exceptional service before and after the sale. Being a quick learner is a plus, as well.
This position also allows for advancing into multiple roles including Sales Executive, Channel Sales Representative, Customer Success Representative, Outside Sales Executive, as well as Sales Manager positions.
This is a full-time position based out of our office in Maitland, Florida.
Atlantic.Net is a 50+ employee privately held 22-year-old company in Orlando, FL. We are not venture funded and make our own path that is not directed by outsiders sitting on our board. We are focused on being profitable, working on interesting things, and working with people we enjoy working with.
This is a ground floor opportunity for people who want to work at a company where they can make a difference and be appreciated as well as compensated for it.
Responsibilities and Roles:
- Take ownership and meet or exceed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Have a deep understanding of Atlantic.Net feature set and market them to fit customers’ needs
- Provide demonstrations and educate prospective clients on Atlantic.Net products
- Develop relationships with key accounts and continue to help them as they grow
- Work hand in hand with your assigned Senior Sales Representative to obtain all KPIs
- Work with the technical team to ensure a smooth transition to the new services
- Passion for ensuring customers are thoroughly satisfied with product and experience
- 2 or more years as a successful sales executive OR 2 or more years in a customer service role
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to become knowledgeable on Atlantic.Net’s products and industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to properly explain technical concepts and products
- Ability to understand a customer’s requirements and create proposals on an individual case basis or communicate those requires to the assigned Senior Sales Representative
Working at Atlantic.Net:
- Potential to move up and grow quickly with Atlantic.Net
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Flexible vacation time
- A great work environment
- Weekly Friday get-togethers with catered food
- Be part of something special
Don’t see a career listed that you are searching for? Send us your resume and let us know why we need you. If you are an extraordinary talent, we’ll do our best to make you a part of our Atlantic.Net team.
Atlantic.Net is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly supports diversity in the workforce. We are also a drug-free workplace. Employment is subject to a successful background check and drug test.
If you would like to apply for this position, apply here: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/4c861e00