As an Atlantic.Net Senior Software Developer, you will help architect, build, and deliver systems that add to and improve the feature set, reliability, scalability, and performance of Atlantic.Net’s Cloud. You will work closely with multiple teams and departments to deliver on our mission of simplifying Cloud Computing for everyone. You should have a passion for working with many different technologies such as web, virtualization, databases, storage, security, and distributed systems. If you possess strong programming skills, a desire for learning and being challenged, and are looking for a fun environment where the projects you lead and contribute to impact the lives of users all over the world, then joining our rapidly growing company may be the perfect fit you.
Here are the types of things you’ll be doing:
- Architect, build, deliver, and automate systems to improve the feature set, reliability, scalability, and performance of Atlantic.Net’s Cloud
- Collaborate with product managers, engineering teams, development teams, and technical leads
- Communicate objectives, key results, and impacting changes clearly across engineering groups and other interested parties
- Deliver innovative, yet simple technical solutions to help scale-out Atlantic.Net’s Cloud
- Build and iterate scalable and efficient front-end interfaces and APIs from conception to production
- Provide quality assurance testing for features and help ensure a smooth deployment process
Here are the expectations we have of you:
- Passion for software design/programming and helping create Atlantic.Net’s future
- Computer Science degree or cumulative relevant experience
- Expertise with at least one of the following languages: Python, PHP, Go, C/C++, Java
- Strong organizational and communication skills, with ability to explain technical concepts in clear and concise terms
- Recognition of the importance of automation on scalability and reliability
- Ability to define priorities, set appropriate expectations, and maintain a professional demeanor
- A plus if you have experience dealing with security in a hosting environment
- Knowledge of virtualization, monitoring, and debugging distributed systems a plus
- Strong analytical, pattern recognition, and troubleshooting skills
- Orlando, FL, Remote USA & Canada
Working at Atlantic.Net:
- Competitive compensation and benefits (401K, medical, dental, vision, life, etc)
- Flexible vacation time
- Growth potential
- A great work environment
Don’t see a career listed that you are searching for? Send us your resume and let us know why we need you. If you are an extraordinary talent, we’ll do our best to make you a part of our Atlantic.Net team.
Atlantic.Net is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly supports diversity in the workforce. We are also a drug-free workplace. Employment is subject to a successful background check and drug test.
If you would like to apply, send a cover letter and resume to: [email protected] Be sure to include the title of the position for which you are applying.