Toronto, Canada Data Center
Our Toronto, Canada data center facility, operated by ColoGlobal, is fully equipped with multiple high-speed fiber connections. Multiple and redundant upstream connections to Tier1 bandwidth providers enables the premium network.
Carrier Neutral Data Center – Network Providers
Atlantic.Net Toronto, Canada data center location is carrier-neutral so that your business always is treated with prioritized delivery, allowing the highest-quality network possible.
100% Uptime Network
We provide a 100% Up-time SLA (service level agreement). This document represents a commitment to our clients that all hardware and software is running continuously, aside from scheduled maintenance.
Toronto, Canada Data Center Features:
- SAS 70 Type II/SSAE 16 certified
- 24x7x365 CCTV Monitored Security
- Perimeter Fencing with Automatic Gates
- Interior and Exterior Hi-Res Cameras
- 24x7x365 manned and monitored
- Biometric authentication with man trap
- N+1 UPS Systems with A+B Feeds Available
- N+1 Generators
- High Priority Diesel Refueling
- 24x7x365 Network Operations Center
- Backup Power Systems – UPS and diesel generator power systems N+1
- Environmental Control – State of the art climate control systems N+1
- Fire Suppression – Pre-action dry pipe sprinkler system with clean agent fire extinguishers
- Data Center Security – Security card and biometric access and DVR camera systems
Toronto, Canada Data Center Green Features:
Utilizing the natural Canadian temperature and air to cool the facility, UV reflecting roofing to prevent sunlight associated heat and local wells for cooling and water supplies make this one of the most energy efficient and green facilities available.
- The primary source of water for the data center is from an onsite well with a redundant connection to city water. This provides the best level of redundancy to the cooling system, coupled with a reduction of their carbon footprint.
- Natural air is utilized during the cooler months to cool water from the water well. This cool air helps provide cooling inside the data center and helps lower energy consumption.
- With a Power Usage Effectiveness (PUE) rating of between 1.3 and 1.4, Toronto data center uses the most efficient products and technologies on the market to deliver increased power densities, and high reliability.
- Toronto data center facility utilizes a high performance and emissive cool roof with white membrane delivering high solar reflectance. Efficient roof reflects UV rays and heat to minimize the carbon foot-print.
- A chilled water cooling system utilizes the industry’s most efficient chillers along with heat exchangers, N+1 chillers, N+1 cooling towers and N+1 CRAC units.
- The facility utilizes the most efficient transformers with onsite redundancy.
For an affordable, premium hosting solution, leverage the strengths of our world-class infrastructure in Toronto, Canada.
Contact an advisor at 800.521.5881 or email us [email protected] to learn more about hosting services offered at the Toronto, Canada Data Center.