- What is LAMP?
- Smoother Operation
- Use within Enterprises?
- One-Click LAMP Cloud Hosting
What is LAMP?
A LAMP stack is four pieces of software that are used in combination for open source web development. Components include:
- L – Linux, the operating system
- A – Apache, the Web server
- M – MySQL, the database management system
- P – PHP, Python, or Perl, the scripting language.
A common variation of this Web stack is a LEMP stack, which replaces Apache with Nginx. You will also frequently see the term WAMP, which replaces Linux with Windows.