In order to afford a suitable level of security and responsibility for copyright holders many ISPs and Web Hosting Providers, including Atlantic.Net, have registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on an Atlantic.Net hosted site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify Atlantic.Net by providing its designated agent with the following information:
1. the electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
2. a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed and a description of the infringing activity.
3. identification of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists, for example, the URL of the website where it is posted or the name of the book in which it has been published.
4. identification of the URL or other specific location on this site where the material that you claim is infringing is located; you must include enough information to allow us to locate the material.
5. your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
6. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
7. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on this site can be reached as follows:
440 West Kennedy Blvd.
Orlando, FL 32810
By fax: 321-234-0288
This contact information is only for reporting copyright infringement.