We are happy to announce that Snapshots are now available at all seven data center locations. Try it today with 50 GB free for one year!
What are Snapshots?
Snapshots save a point-in-time copy of your Cloud Server’s local storage. You can restore your server to the point-in-time when the snapshot was taken, transfer a copy of your snapshot to another location, or create a new server from a snapshot.
- Save a point-in-time copy of your Cloud Server’s local storage.
- Restore your server to the point-in-time when the snapshot was taken.
- Transfer a copy of your snapshots to another location.
- Create Cloud Servers from your snapshots in any location the snapshots exist.
- Automatically encrypted at rest to provide a safe home for your data.
- Straight forward pricing at 5 cents per GB per month for each location a snapshot is stored.
- Pricing is based on the size of the snapshot, not the size of the disk/file system being saved.
50 GB of Snapshots Free to Use for One Year!
Simply begin using Snapshots to take advantage of the offer. Each additional GB of Snapshots is just the standard 5 cents per month per location snapshots are stored in. Offer ends on one year from the date of signup or December 11th, 2020, whichever is later.
Test drive Snapshots for free by logging in!