World Class Infrastructure - Orlando Data Center
You have invested significant time and money in the hardware that powers your business. Protect your investment within Atlantic.Net's World Class Data Center in Orlando, Florida.
We own and operate our own data center in Orlando, Florida and our facility offers state-of-the-art redundant systems, guaranteed power, temperature/humidity control, and security. We offer a secure and robust platform for carriers, competitive local exchange carriers (CLECs), Internet service providers (ISPs) and other bandwidth-intensive businesses to gain rapid access to superior network and facility resources.
Multiple Redundant Connections to the Internet Backbone
Atlantic.Net operates a carrier-neutral facility consisting of multiple top tiered network providers. Our system automatically selects the fastest route to transport your data and redirects traffic to alternative carriers in case of a carrier outage. We continuously monitor network connectivity to provide you with the highest quality infrastructure, bandwidth, and redundancy in the industry to deliver on our 100% Network and Infrastructure Guarantee.(Read more about our SLAs)
World Class Power Infrastructure - Powered by Eaton
SSAE 16 (SOC 1) TYPE II (Formerly SAS 70) Certified
Atlantic.Net Data Center Hosting Infrastructure is fully audited and SSAE 16 (SOC 1) TYPE II (Formerly SAS 70) certified. Our hosting operations are routinely and systematically inspected with focus on control objectives in the areas of organizational structure, governance, administration, physical/environmental controls, and physical/logical security. Rest assured, your system is secure with Atlantic.Net.
Orlando Data Center Facility Features
- Redundant UPS
- Redundant AC/DC Power
- Data-Grade HVAC
- 24x7 Secure Entry
- Offices and Conference Facilities
- Advanced Fire Suppression System
- Flexible Space Configuration
- Customer Staging Area
- Secure Cabinet and Cage Colocation Space
- Continuous Camera Coverage
- Conveniently located in Orlando, Florida
Data Center Power
- Generator backup for 100% of customer peak load with a fuel supply of 24 hours, with guaranteed refueling contracts.
- 120/208v AC and -- 48v DC power circuits.
- Parallel redundant UPS with N+1 modules.
Data Center Environmental Controls
- High Volume Air Conditioning systems with 100 tons plus .01 tons per square feet floor capacity.
- Temperature: 73 Degrees +/- 6 throughout the facility.
Data Center Security
- Controlled access to data center - Biometric palm scanners and proximity card readers.
- Closed-circuit digital camera monitoring with 24-hour recording - 90-day digital video storage.
- Locking cabinets & cages with scalable security level by request.
- Centralized security stations - Secured 24/7/365.
24-Hour Critical Systems Monitoring/Disaster Prevention
- All systems (including UPS, DC Power, PDU ( Power Conditioning and Distribution Unit), HVAC, Temperature, Humidity, Security, Fire Threat) are constantly checked by an advanced monitoring system.
- Zoned fire detection is managed with the VESDA air sampling system.
- Zoned dry-pipe pre-action systems complement the front-line detection system.
Our Orlando Data Center Infrastructure is built to accommodate multiple carriers to also include voice over internet protocol(VOIP) traffic that requires data center with PRI lines.